How To Make Yogurt At Home w/o Yogurt Starter | Requested Video | Starter With Green Chili Stems. A much requested video. To make yogurt starter with green chili stems -
1. Take stems off of green chilies and keep in a clean glass/china container.
2. Warm 1/4th cup of milk. I used 2% fat milk(full fat yields the best results). In microwave, I warm for 20 seconds. If you put on stove, keep on low heat for 10 seconds.
3. Pour in the container with stems. Cover and keep overnight.
4. To make yogurt, next night, take another clean glass/china container, and with a spoon scoop out the hardened starter. Smear on the new container.
5. Warm 1 cup of milk, in microwave 45 seconds. On stove, heat on low flame for 20 seconds.
6. Pour in the new container. Stir well. Keep covered in a warm corner of the kitchen overnight.
7. Next morning, voila your yogurt is all set! Keep the container in refrigerator to prevent souring.
8. Serve as you like it :)
Please subscribe, like and share!
Tags: How To Make Yogurt At Home w/o Yogurt Starter | Requested Video | Starter With Green Chili Stems, how to make yogurt, yogurt starter at home, green chili stems yogurt starter